ios Mobile Applications Developer
As part of the team, you will own the development and deployment of the native mobile application and provide feedback and guidance for all mobile development projects. This includes work on new feature development, interface design, performance and scalability, product and system analytics, and resiliency and fault-tolerance. The Mobile Application Developer will be responsible for writing and maintaining the automated testing suite for the mobile application alongside the code they develop.
- 3+ years' experience as a Mobile Application Developer.
- Experience developing iOS applications in Objective-C or Swift (Swift Preferred).
- Experience developing Android applications in Java or Kotlin (Kotlin Preferred).
- Strong understanding of SOLID programming principles and Object-Oriented design.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and other unit testing techniques and patterns.
- Experience developing and maintaining Unit Tests and Acceptance Tests Suites.
- Understanding and familiarity of Agile software development practices.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery software development practices.
- Applications published in Google Play and/or iTunes stores.