- Work within an agile team that uses a scrum based product design process
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proactively work with UX designers, development leads and team members to address customer requirements
- Participate in requirements gathering and user experience discussions
- Implement Software Interfaces using Angular 2, as well as plain HTML/CSS/JS
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create prototypes, and rapid iterations for features to explore best user experience
- Adherence to coding standards and ensure quality code that is thoroughly tested and reviewed
- Help hire and build up a front end web dev team
- Experience 5+ years professional experience in front end development
- A good Understanding of Full Stack development and how communication is handled between each layer in the Stack
- Strong understanding of Angular 2 framework with a minimum of 1 year professional experience.
- Strong debugging skills - Ability to use either browser provided developer tools or framework specific dev tools.
- Strong understanding of HTTP and prior experience with using existing web services via REST, Web Sockets
- Familiar with at least one build processes & testing tools - Angular-Cli, Grunt, Gradle, Karma, Mocha, Selenium
- Project and Version control - Git, Jira
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or design related field
- Link to an online portfolio of work
- Any server development experience.
- Ability to understand or write code in C++ or C# or prior experience with Java/J2EE
- Prior experience with designing and developing REST Web Services (using any server language)
- GIS technologies - OpenLayers, MapboxJS or other similar frameworks.
- Experience or interest in simulation or serious gaming
- US Citizenship is required for this position