WINDOWS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR VMWARE ADMIN
- Demonstrable skills in all aspects of Windows 2008 (and forward) & Exchange 2010 (and forward) servers including configuration, patching and in depth troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of VMware / ESXi with hands-on experience including, server consolidation, command line usage, backup and restore technologies.
- Previous experience supporting and managing server hardware from one or more of the following vendors: Client, IBM, Dell.
- Good skills in PowerShell.
- Experience handling multi-domain AD forests, group policy.
- Good knowledge of the following Application Servers: Client, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, WDS or WSUS.
- Excellent customer service attitude, written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Capacity to work under stress.
- Highly motivated to learn.
- Experience managing Office 365 and associated applications.
- Appliance based Load balancing management experience.
- Previous experience handling systems for a highly mobile user base.