Test Engineer - Aviation Simulation and Training Systems Test Engineer
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports the design and creation of software test cases, scenarios, and procedures that incorporates the use of a variety of software applications and tools.
- Performs unit testing, configuration item and system level tests, and support verification/validation testing as required.
- Develops test plans and test reports for all levels of testing performed.
- Works closely with the customer, development staff and systems engineers to thoroughly understand the system requirements and software implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as computer science, information technology, systems or software engineering from an accredited college or university.
- May substitute relevant military or work experience in lieu of degree.
- Five (5) years experience in a Test Engineer position testing new software baselines, as well as supporting installation of software and hardware at remote sites.
This position requires U. S. Citizenship and an Active SECRET to TOP SECRET security clearance.