Technical Systems Analyst - Linux and Windows Administration RedHat Admin
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate, develop, install, patch, test, integrate, and maintain Linux and Microsoft operating system software.
- Evaluate and provide expertise in specific state-of-the-art technologies which are new to the organization for determining their applicability to organization mission. Determines whether or not product will be used and identify ways to maximize use. Designs and coordinates implementation and training.
- Identify and work with vendors to implement and support infrastructure systems to support client.
- Identifies, analyzes, and defines the information requirements, performance quality criteria to assess security risks associated with systems and storage infrastructure. Provides reports for management review.
- Coordinates the preparation of overall system test criteria and test plans for each level of operating system testing.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and five (5) years experience in all phases of operating system analysis .
- Strong Linux Server Administration (Red Hat) preferred, Experience: Cloud Architect/Operations (AWS), VMware, Storage, Microsoft Server
- Extensive working knowledge of operating systems, scripting techniques, application and problem/project analysis
- Extensive knowledge of operating systems environments, infrastructure problem and systems analysis
- Demonstrated ability as a valued team member for highly complex projects that have high corporate impact
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills