Technical Documentation Analyst - Technical Business Writer
Altamonte Springs, FL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Manages multiple deadlines while maintaining document quality and published schedules.
· Responsible for writing and maintaining system, product, project and user documentation.
· Produce Release Notes for each and every Software Product Release
· Develops internal documentation used by various departments, including, process documents and Notes.
· Interacts with all levels of subject matter experts to ensure correctness of materials.
· Observes production, developmental, and experimental activities to determine operating procedure and to record detail.
· Studies sketches, drawings, parts lists, specifications, functional requirements, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology and operating procedures.
· Organizes material and completes writing assignments according to standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
· Reviews existing materials and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, and content.
· Maintains records and files of work and revisions.
· Develop and maintain on-line Help for all associated products using existing toolsets, including future recommendations.
· Excellent working knowledge of applicable toolsets, including MS Office product suite, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, Paint, etc.
· Displays original thinking and creativity and maintain documentation standards. Develop innovative approaches.
· Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy, organizational ability and thoroughness.
· Open to accepting suggestions and recommendations; Applies feedback to improve performance.
· Knowledge of software terminology, ability to understand software functional requirements and translate them into clear, understandable documents suitable for the user community.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor' s degree from four-year university; and 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.