Sr. Project Manager
ERP Experience (PeopleSoft and/or Lawson Preferred) - Leads all phases of the project lifecycle following client' s IS project management methodology to successfully achieve clinical and business objectives for multiple and complex healthcare technology initiatives. Establishes schedule, budget, and coordinate project activities to ensure the success of projects from original concept to final implementation. Mentors staff in project management methodology and competencies.
Sr. Project Managers with 10 years of experience managing very large SDLC (Full Life Cycle Software) implementations.
- Financial and/or ERP /CRM applications required: Lawson or Peoplesoft
- Solid track record with a number of multi-year engagements on resume coordinating with IS, vendors and customers to develop Project Proposal outlining deliverables, business requirements, risks, assumptions, key stakeholders, roles and responsibilities and budget.
- Solid track record with a number of multi-year engagements on resume
- Defines and develops project plan including schedule and funding limitations.
- Coordinates with Resource Managers to define required roles and tasks for each project phase and works with Resource Managers to assign staff and procurement of contractors, as needed.
- Performs all standard PMI PMBOK project management activities as specified in the client' s project management methodology.
- Conducts weekly status meetings with project team to communicate work plan, track actual performance against plans and budget, analyze variances, and identify issues and risks to ensure all customer needs are met while maintaining control of the project.
- Develops weekly status reports and modifies schedules as required following change management process.
- Oversees deliverable creation and quality, including review of other project managers' work.
- Prepares and presents project reports for management, clients or others, as requested.
- Mentors and coaches others to develop project management competencies.
- Performs related duties, as required.