Sr. Linux Administrator
Lake Mary, FL
Ensures all data is handled in accordance with established policies, procedures and specifications. Routine Linux server support and maintenance, with a focus on proactive problem resolution and growth forecasting. Maintains server environment to meet or exceed compliancy with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines. Provides support to other technical teams for problem resolution and multi-team initiatives. Participates in an on-call rotation that supports after-business-hours issues.
- 5 Five+ years of working experience in a large VMware hypervisor environment performing daily administrative and associated supporting tasks.
- 3 Three+ years of experience of technical installation, set up and configuration of various Client-based server hardware platforms (Client, DL, BL, Moonshot, Apollo, Hyper-Converged, Synergy).
- Current technical experience in installation, configuration and support of Windows-based operating systems (version 2008 and higher) and Red Hat Linux-based operating systems.
- Linux Systems Administration Senior Level, Red Hat / CentOS / Oracle Linux v7
- VMware ESXi v5
- Windows Systems Administration ( 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- B.S. Or B.A. College degree in Computer Science or a related computer engineering field.
- Current training in IT regulatory processes and frameworks (PCI, HIPAA, ITIL, ITSM, HiTrust).
- VMware Certified Professional certificate (VCP) - Active
- HPE VSE Proliant Server Solutions Integrator
- MCSA-411, 412, 413 or MCSE-414)