• Defines and develops strategy to respond to logistics support requirements, plans and schedules; performs life cycle cost, repair level and spares analysis, supportability readiness assessments and core depot/depot workload analyses.
• Analyzes technical data and reports to determine/formulate specific recommendations regarding maintenance management, spare/repair forward supply chain, support equipment and utilizations, support facility/infrastructure, transportation, and like product support element tasks.
• Provides technical/administrative direction and surveillance to manage supportability and sustaining engineering across the life-cycle including change management practices.
• Develops original technical data including logistics related case studies, trade analysis, usability and task analysis, and business case analysis.
• Advanced knowledge of integrated logistics support elements and their interrelationship with engineering and design for life-cycle support
• Advanced knowledge in formulating, maturing and developing support strategy through to execution and follow on sustainment
• Experienced with Government contracts in relationship to ILS planning and deliveries
• Knowledge of logistics management information systems
• Experience performing logistics assessments and assessing sustainment key performance parameters
• Proven success architecting logistics solutions to capture new business
• Life-cycle management, cost and planning experience
• Excellent communications skills, written and oral
• Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
• Bachelor' s degree in related field
• 10+ years experience within Integrated Product (Logistics) Support field