Solutions Architect (Java)
The Senior Enterprise Architect/Solutions Architect will ensure designs are aligned to the Client' s IT strategy and roadmap, providing architecture input to project and program governance boards.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL ON A WEEKLY BASIS.
- Technology Solution Architecture and design – from an application, infrastructure, data and integration perspective. Knowledge of industry EA frameworks e.G. TOGAF a plus.
- Solution Estimation and Planning.
- Experienced in building enterprise architecture frameworks, standards and principals.
- JAVA / .NET Technology Architecture and software development experience with and understanding of a modern technology stack.
- Knowledge and experience of data related technologies - from Big Data solutions, document stores, RDBMS and Graph Database, to Analytics, visualizations, data science, Client, cloud architecture and integration technologies.
- Product Implementation Experience (Preferably in Financial Services: Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Banking or Insurance; or in industries with similar legacy and innovation challenges e.G. Telecoms).
- Experience of DevOps and Agile development methods - also Waterfall delivery in a large-scale Program Delivery environment.
- Leadership of junior architects designing individual components of a solution.
- Business development and pre-sales experience - understanding our client' s business and showing strong commercial acumen in the seeking out of opportunities and the winning of work.
- Experience advising clients and delivering architecture roadmaps and digital platform designs; end-to-end experience (infrastructure experience not critical).