Senior Systems Architect
In this role, you will be responsible for requirements analysis, design, documentation, support, and maintenance of new and existing systems and the creation of new integrated software solutions. You will use your extensive industry experience and sound judgement to work internally with senior engineers, program managers, and the sales staff to design quality solutions that meet customer requirements, time frames, and align with our clients product capabilities.
Other qualifications for this role include:
- US Citizen
- Eligible for a security clearance
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- C/C++ development (minimum 5 years, 10+ years preferred)
- Strong knowledge and experience in 3D Mathematics and 3D modelling tools
- Strong knowledge and experience with game engine technology and software development toolkits used for the development of real-time rendering and simulation solutions.
- Deep experience of working with customers to understand their technical requirements
- Training and Simulation Industry experience (minimum 3 years)
- Game industry experience highly desirable