Senior Software Engineer - C++
- Eight (8) to Ten (10) years experience designing and developing software modules for integration into large-scale simulation systems and networks.
- Requires competence with software/hardware analysis and design, performance analysis, configuration and data management, quality assurance, and specification definition.
- Must have experience adhering to robust technical specifications and working both independently and as a member of a software development team.
- Must be familiar with industry software development standards and with the capabilities of related Department of Defense software systems.
- Flight simulator experience a plus.
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline such as computer science, systems or software engineering from an accredited college or university