Job Number: 12920516
Senior Project Manager to materially participate in converting a financial institution to a new core banking system, DNA by Client. The conversions would include preparatory work such as data cleansing, implementation of accounting package (Client's Prologue), acquisition and potential implementation of a loan origination system (though this may start after the DNA implementation instead). Business process mapping of existing processes will be important to creating the new processes and ensuring that everything is in place with the new system. The implementation is scheduled to start January 2020 and go live weekend of November 14th 2020.
Other additional initiatives will also be implemented in conjunction with the conversion time period. These are yet to be determined.
The Senior Project Manager role would report directly to the CEO.
- At Minimum of 5 Years Senior Level Project Management Experience
- Stong Organizational Skills
- Ability to Manage Multiple Competing Priorities
- Stong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Ability to Work with All Levels of Staff
- Must have the Ability to Work On-Site on a Regular Basis
Centrally located in Toronto near the Danforth on Broadview with ease of access to public transit (5 min walk) and to highways (Don Valley Parkway).Our staff work in the office nearly 100% of the time.