Senior Engineer - Systems Engineer
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Directly support business development efforts including teaming with US BDs on customer meetings to present technical elements of pitch and answer questions;
· Proposal development through engineering analysis (technical planning; system design and analysis; requirements development; and the allocation of requirements to hardware, software, and integration & test), technical proposal writing, and technical estimations for statements of work (SOW)
· Develop and conduct targeted product demos for key opportunities
· Build a deep understanding of how products can be best leveraged within customer use cases, providing reasoned feedback to Product Management and Development on both customer usage of products and general industry trends.
· Liaise with the development team, business development, product management, program management, and the customer to ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer and product requirements into solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
· Maintains professional attitude during all stages of development; excels as a team member and strives to maximize personal, team, and company performance
· Offers very strong personal communication skills, with both internal and external stakeholders
· Observes deadlines and manages internal and external dependencies; endeavors to exceed expectations
· Recognized as an expert on products and other related technologies within the industry
· Projects professionalism, confidence, deep product knowledge, deep experience of turning ideas into requirements and an ability to deliver in all interactions with customers
· US Citizen
· Must be willing and able to obtain a security clearance (Security clearance guidelines)
· Bachelor' s/Master' s Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
· Strong knowledge and experience with game engine technology and software development toolkits used for the development of real-time rendering and simulation solutions.
· Deep experience of working with customers to understand their technical requirements
· Training and Simulation Industry technical experience (minimum 5 years, 10+ years preferred)
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment
· Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time