Senior Business Analyst
- Proficiency with Visio and business process modeling.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the business and ask the right questions to drive to and distinct between business needs and wants.
- Excellent communication and be able to translate business requirements to IT concepts. Ability to translate and explain IT jargons and concepts to the business in simplified terms.
- Ability to effectively drive from qualitative to quantitative answers.
- Ability to write specifications and extract business requirements.
- Ability to translate business requirements into needed infrastructure and system requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality Control and Quality Assurance. Proficiency with test case writing.
- Understand the essentials of good test cases.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, and UAT.
- Ability to work with project team in troubleshooting scenarios and defect resolutions.
- Effective with conducting meetings in all various forms (onsite teams, remote teams, and meetings a with mix of both onsite and remote team members).
- Detailed oriented, organized, and analytical. The desire to perform research and finding answers to unknowns.
- Task oriented. Ability to work independently.
- Basic knowledge of Lean Management and Six Sigma.
- Understanding of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- At least 5 years of experience with business processing modeling and be in a Business Analyst role.
- At least 5 years of experience working in the IT department of a multibillion-dollar organization.
- At least 5 years of experience working on a cross-functional project team. Experience working with business teams across an enterprise.
- At least 5 years of experience participating in Quality Assurance on projects or hands-on testing experience as part of software development. Experience with leading user testing.
- Have performed hands-on software development, system administration, database, and/or system architect work.
- Have worked on a SCRUM or SCRUMBAN team.