Lake Mary, FL
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics ERP to achieve the recommended business requirements.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training employees to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
- Formulate and create functional specification documentation in close collaboration with Business Process Owners, Application Owners and other D365 Team members
- Create and modify business-facing documentation (e.G. User manuals, solution briefs, functional summaries).
- Supports End-to-End testing, system integration testing and UAT, defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team members
- Assist the IT Department to resolves problems as needed to ensure that employees receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies. Any system down-time addressed with the appropriate sense of urgency and documented root causes analysis, presented to Sr. Management and process improvements implemented to minimize future interruptions
- Maintain awareness of new technology and assess its value to the organization presently or in support of future directions. Recommend contingency plans that control risk factors in applicable information systems.
- Provide phone/in-person support to employees with technical issues or questions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Dynamics 365 F&O (Finance, Warehouse Mgmt., Material Mgmt., Procurement/Planning)
- MS Dynamics 365 experience is preferred or 3+ years as a Dynamics AX experience
- Functional experience with ERP implementations
- Possess a mixture of functional and technical expertise.
- Experience with ERP implementations
- Preferred experience with ISV - ExtenData (Mobile Technology), Avalara (Sales Tax), DataMasons (EDI), Payfabric (Credit Card)
- O365 (Email, SharePoint, Teams)
- ITIL (Issue Mgmt., Problem Mgmt., Change Mgmt.)
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn, demonstrate and apply knowledge of the business over to solutions and processes
- Certifications: Dynamics 365 F&O, AX, SQL, Power BI, SSRS, SharePoint