Specifically the following:
- Automate Test scripts using Java backend and Selenium Framework
- Test Functionalities on Devices and Multiple browsers
- Efficiently log and track Defects in JIRA
- Interact with multiple teams for integration testing and for test data needs
- Attend Sprint Planning meetings and other related Agile testing activities
- Participate in coming up with acceptance criteria for user story
- Independently determine and develop approaches to solutions
- Document and summarize test results and report findings
- Creates Dashboard reports to present to stake holders
- Develop and provide testing metrics and reports for the QA dashboard to effectively communicate test status to the test team and management.
- Help document and track key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, and adhering to development and quality standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Java with Gerkin and Cucumber
- Selenium IDE / Selenium WebDriver
- API, Web, Mobile framework
- Highly skilled in coding and development
- Jenkins CI, Cucumber dashboard, Github
- Ability to own and step in and drive independent
- Must have Agile/Scrum
- Strong 5+ years of Test Automation skills (using Selenium Webdriver and Selenium IDE).
- Strong Device Testing experience
- Agile development experience a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in implementing and tracking testing KPI's and metrics
- Analytical thinker, detailed oriented.
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in working and interacting with Product owners
- Prior experience in working TDD (Test Driven Development) and/or ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development)
- Working in short release cycles (1 week)
- Technical as well as front end testing experience