Program Manager - Systems Engineering Manager
- Develop and document security architectures and solutions for sponsor systems, applications, and networks.
- Conduct design analysis and technical system security reviews throughout system and/or physical security requirements.
- Develop lessons learned, internal processes, and SOPs for consistent and repeatable support of physical security across sponsor systems.
- Develop/derive standardized methodology for risk assessment of sponsor systems.
- Establish the foundation for Continuous Monitoring Strategy for sponsor systems.
- Conduct focused technology analysis and tradeoff studies in selected areas (e.G., physical security, site monitoring, vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection/prevention, audit data collection and reduction)
- BS and 7-10 years related experience (DOD, Military, Federal Security Systems)
- Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- Experience with physical systems security engineering, including requirements analysis and system architecture design.
- Practical experience in applying the PROGRAM MANAGEMENT and SYSTEMS ENGINEERING to government systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate interactions between government sponsor, contractors and Client.
- DoD certification
- Secret clearance (desired)
- Understanding of DOD/Federal/HOMELAND SECURITY/Military Physical Security, INytrustion Detection, Remote Site Security, etc
- Practical experience with the Installation and Support of Physical Security system
- Hands on experience with standard DOD vulnerability assessment tool sets
- Familiarity with the DOD acquisition process
- Strong writing skills