Palm Harbor, FL
This is a ground floor opportunity with a new, rapidly growing company.
They are beginning to explode and the owner needs someone to come in and run the operational aspects of the company while he goes out and drives new business and pushes projects through to completion.
This person will have a lot of autonomy. They will essentially be their own boss. The owner will know this person is doing a good job if things are getting done correctly and the owner rarely has to get involved to solve a problem.
This is a leadership position within the organization. This individual will be responsible for planning, establishing, coordinating, and executing organizational processes from start to finish. This person is responsible for maintaining the back-office processes that will keep the company running. This includes but is not limited to:
- Oversees day-to-day operations while remaining focused on strategic planning, goal-setting, measuring progress and adjusting processes to ensure optimization.
- Create and maintain the best practice standards for operations.
- Evaluate processes and procedures continually.
- Act as a mentor, resource, and support for direct reports to ensure strong communication resulting in an environment of encouragement and accountability. Create a culture of proactive versus reactive.
- Coordinate and participate in projects from start to completion.
- Partner with other staff to ensure efficient day-to-day operations, strong financial performance, and improved quality.
- Bachelor' s Degree is required.
- Absolutely must possess a proactive and forward-thinking mentality. This person must be able to anticipate issues and take steps to address them before they become a real problem.
- Proficient with computers, including billing software and virtual communication.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete them in a timely manner; excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.