Mechanical Engineer 3
• Responsible for the physical and electrical compatibility of functional interfaces and first article product integration, ensuring seamless interface between the design and production of systems.
• Responsible for product design and integration of OEM or COTS based electromechanical systems, including installation and transition plans.
Desired Skill sets:
• Experience in Aerospace power/airframe assembly and testing
• Experience in Subassembly and Systems Level Qualification, Protoflight, Acceptance test planning and execution
• Working familiarity with Aerospace: Experience developing and implementing complex tooling assembly, staging, proof loading and planning: Mechanisms, Cabling/routing, Thermal control systems
• Experience in generating Manufacturing Readiness Review (MRR) and Test Readiness Review (TRR) material and presenting at both internal events and at the customer level
• Able to support field integration readiness preparation, on-site support, and on-site execution
• Experience with complex electronic test set operations
• Experience managing production/manufacturing floor crew
• Proficient in all MS office tools
• Experience in Material Review Board (MRB) discrepancy reporting, generating Non-Conformance Reports (Client), dispositioning, cause and corrective action documentation.
• Experience as a Control/Cost Account Manager, Integrated Product Team Leader (IPTL), or Project Manager responsible for schedule and Client
• Experience generating Cost and Technical Proposal content
Currently possess a TS/SCI clearance