Essential Job Functions:
- Work through full-cycle development that includes requirements analysis, design, documentation, implementation, integration, test and support.
- Responsibilities also include the implementation of interoperability and the integration of software from co-developers.
- Apply software engineering standards and assists the engineering team in software system or subsystem development and documentation.
- Understand and adhere to project schedules and budgets.
- Use git source control and Atlassian stack to manage and complete tasks.
- Participate on an agile development team using the SCRUM methodology.
- Minimum of 2 years software engineering experience.
- Familiar with industry software development standards.
- Experience with JavaFX user interface development.
- Experience with the Simulation and Training industry.
- Experience with Docker or other container technology.
- Experience with automated integration testing tools.
- Experience with web technologies.
- Experience with bash shell scripting.
- Experience working with git source control.
- Experience working in an agile development team.
- Networking skills.
- Familiarity with interoperability standards, such as, Client, DIS7, HLA, or TENA.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical discipline