JAVA Fullstack Developer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates logic flowcharts and encodes, tests, debugs, documents and installs programs.
- Interfaces with and supports the applications programming effort.
- Provides technical consulting on routine projects.
- Follows standard procedures to solve basic problems considering computer equipment capacity, operating time and desired results.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains programs.
- Bachelor' s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience with the following technologies: Web Services, Struts, Spring, and Hibernate/OpenJPA.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with EXT JS/Sencha or Angular JS.
- Experience with relational and object oriented modeling is required.
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation is required.
- Knowledge of and experience with UNIX OS, UNIX Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, and UML are strongly preferred.
- Experience with Rationale Requisite Pro, Rational Architect, Rational Application Developer, WebSphere Application Server and Oracle RDBMS are strongly preferred.
- EXT/Sencha JS: 3 years
- Web Services Development: 5 years
- IBM Rational Applications/UML: 2 years
- Relational/Object Oriented Modelling: 2 years
- WebSphere: 2 years
- Unix OS/Unix Shell Scripting: 3 years
- Oracle Database: 3 years
- Struts, Spring, Hibernate/JPA: 5 years
- EE7 Technology: 3 years
- Design Patterns: 3 years
- Requirements Gathering: 3 years