Inside Sales Manager
Lake Mary, FL
Perform duties to manage a team of Inside Sales Specialists and Inside Account Managers to meet and exceed sales objectives working within the limits of established policies.
- Manage a team of Inside Sales Specialists (ISS's) and Inside Account Managers to meet and exceed Company sales objectives and key initiatives in conjunction with sales direction, working closely with Regional Sales Management and Marketing.
- Track, monitor and enforce key inside sales metrics including working with sales leads, demo counts, demo to sales ratio, outbound phone call activity and sales efficiency. Report on and create charts of performance by individual and product line.
- Help to ensure sales pipeline remains full with qualified Opportunities and prospects
- Utilize and maintain Sales Force to ensure the capture of all new account data into the database by the ISS per demo and sale.
- Monitor metrics such as leads per Account Manager (AM) and work in conjunction with the Marketing department to ensure appropriate amounts and types of leads are being transferred to Inside Sales for follow up.
- Develop and monitor metrics to increase accessory sales by ISS staff.
- Maintain a library of call scripts for use by ISS's. Work with Regional Sales Managers to develop scripts for product applications, communicate to staff and ensure use.
- Interview, select, hire, train and assign staff. Provide direction and mentoring, develop and communicate performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of staff as a department and as individuals. Evaluate performance and provide counseling and coaching to employees.
- Coach inside sales personnel to increase effectiveness with selling to customers and in supporting the efforts of outside sales personnel (account managers).
- Schedule and lead departmental staff meetings, workshops, and trainings
- Develop knowledge and expertise concerning operations.
- Evaluate daily progress of sales team performance in relation to sales and performance goals
- Present sales and performance results weekly and monthly
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of inside sales operations and sales effectiveness.
- Help to ensure sales activities are conducted in a manner consistent with compliance policies.
- Five years of sales experience
- Five plus years of Inside Sales Management Experience
- Proven sales success (exceeding sales targets)
- One-year experience working with Sales Force
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated strong people management skills
- BA/BS degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Management or related field strongly preferred
- One or more years working with SAP
- Strong drive for results
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Self directed and motivated
Computer, peripherals, computerized databases, standard office equipment.