IT Support Specialist
• Desktop support - Windows/Linux, PC Hardware - 80 on site end-users (mostly software developers), plus 10 remote workers.
• Installation, configuration troubleshooting of Linux servers (CentOS, Debian)
• Administration of Windows servers (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP)
• Independent and in-depth analysis and resolution of service requests and incidents
• Working with business and software development personnel to determine IT requirements and seeing them through to delivery.
• Providing advice and direct assistance on IT projects
US Citizenship is required for this position
Must be willing and able to obtain a security clearance
• Two or more years' experience working in an IT support position
• A-levels, college or University degree in an IT-related field.
• Experience supporting Windows desktops (Windows 10, 8.1).
• Experience supporting TCP/IP networks
• Excellent communications skills
• Self-directing and able to work with minimal supervision
• An ability to help with occasional on-call duty evenings/weekends
• A desire to learn and grow
• Experience supporting software development personnel
• Experience with MAC OS
• Experience supporting Linux (CentOS/RHEL 7.X & Debian)
• Experience supporting Windows Server (2008R2, 2012R2), Active Directory, Group Policies.
• Scripting familiarity (Perl, Bash, Python, Powershell etc)
• Experience working with VMware vCenter
• Certifications in Linux / Microsoft / ITIL / PRINCE2 / Security+ / ISO27001
• Deploying antivirus, backup, and archiving solutions.
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
• Knowledge of computer/server hardware architecture