Human Resource Business Partner
Lake Mary, FL
How you will make a difference:
- This role serves as the go-to HR support at our facilities.
- You will be the point person for over a hundred of engineers, technicians and assemblers, doing things like investigating issues, providing HR policy guidance and interpretation, supporting hiring and onboarding programs, helping managers become better coaches, provide career development, building morale and do the myriad of things that can support morale and productivity across the board.
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Extensive in-depth experience in handling immigration related support to new hires, to include both inbound and outbound international employee transfers
- Serve as a strategic partner to multiple business and functional leaders, establishing HR business objectives that align with the overall company plans and objectives
- Collaborate with other teams within the HR department (Talent Acquisition, compensation, HRIS, benefits, etc.) to support broader initiatives including performance and compensation planning, business unit restructures, workforce planning and leadership planning
- Training and Facilitation: This role will be expected to play a visible role developing and delivering training to support the evolving needs of the company. This includes identifying mentoring needs of individual and teams, facilitating existing training programs and evaluating their success.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
This position requires:
The right candidate will have a bachelor' s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field, with 3-5 years of experience leading human resources disciplines including compensation practices, organizational effectiveness, employee relations, diversity, and performance management in a larger organization. It would be advantageous if that experience occurred in a larger, tech company with a global matrixed organization.
Additional notable qualifications:
- Experience presenting to a large number of employees, and delivering feedback to senior leadership
- Experience implementing HR strategy that supports company objectives
- Experience supporting a product and engineering employee population
- Experience utilizing Workday as the system of record for HRIS
- Experience delivering and facilitating training programs
- Have a deep understanding of regulations that are applicable to employees in the US and globally