Embedded C/C++ Engineer
- BS in EE, CE, CS, or relevant equivalent
- 8+ years of full-time embedded software development experience.
- Experience programming C/C++.
- Experience programming embedded processors, such as NXP 3250 and ARM7/9s
- Experience programming embedded microprocessors such as ARM Cortex M0/M4, etc.
- Proficient with test equipment such as serial-data analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Experience with protocols, RS485, USB and TCP/IP OSI networking stack.
- Knowledge with Embedded Linux, RTOS, and Bare-metal operating systems.
- Linux kernel development using LTIB or Build Root.
- Linux driver development in C/C++.
- Experience securing Client-Server communications.
- Experience encrypting data at rest.
- Thorough understanding of software development and version control tools such as Eclipse, Subversion, GIT, JIRA, Atmel Studio, Kinetis Design Studio.
- PCB and schematic design in Altium is a plus, not required.
- Solidworks knowledge is a plus, not required.
- Develop strategies to execute team goals.
- Design, develop, and support solutions for embedded Linux and ARM systems.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new project releases and initiatives to support and enhance our existing embedded systems.
- Write and assist with documentation.
- Work with QA and Testing Department to ensure quality products.