Electronics Assembler - Technical Assembler - Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Read and understand technical drawings, resistor color code.
- Assemble and document prototype assemblies as required by Engineering
- Drill and rivet panels/Program Driver Cards/Client out and cut ducting.
- Manufacture label and test required cables and cable harness for panels and racks.
- Assemble/stage component assemblies, i.E. Power supplies, displays, racks and panels.
- Inspect materials for defects, non-conformities and cosmetic issues.
- Pick up components from inventory, assist in crate and box shipments for delivery.
- Fabricates, and assembles new or modified panels or assemblies.
- In-process final inspection and test of panels, racks, and component sub-assemblies
- Ability to use and maintain advanced shop tools.
- Assembly and test of hardware products.
- Provide input to production assembly lead on unique manufacturing issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Complete and submit all required documentation.
- Clean and maintain production areas, including mopping, sweeping and general maintenance tasks throughout the production facility as needed.
- Follows documented ISO procedures and assembly instructions.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Able to read and interpret written information and drawings.
- Treats others with respect and consideration
- Follows policies and procedures to supports goals
- Completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity.
- Meets or exceeds quality goals and requirements.
- Observes safety and security procedures /reports potentially unsafe conditions
- Uses equipment and materials properly
- Is consistently at work and on time and able to work overtime if needed.
- Attends ESD & Soldering training
- Knowledge of and training in ISO and ATEX requirements.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.