Digital Project Manager - AGILE - Digital Marketing
Lake Mary, FL
This person will:
- Take a leadership role on multiple digital projects, including: web and mobile applications; marketing websites, infographics and email marketing.
- Serve as the main point of contact on your accounts for all project-related items, both internal and external.
- Oversee quality of project delivery and ongoing performance against client objectives, to ensure client satisfaction is fully met.
- Develop project plans, strategies, detailed timelines with dependencies and milestones, resource forecasts, and status reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and write estimates, statements of work, proposals, and change orders for your existing clients.
- Manage project profitability and burn rates.
- Participate in weekly project management/account service team meeting.
- Assess the time and financial impact of changes and communicate to clients as appropriate.
- Lead internal teams to define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects.
- Facilitate meetings and working sessions with client and internal team.
- Convey feedback from clients to internal teams for possible process changes/improvements.
- Remain calm under pressure. Be positive and a force for good in the team even when faced with difficult problems.
- Has a minimum of 3-4 years experience as a project manager in the digital advertising or software development field.
- Has a proven understanding of Project Management methodologies as outlined by PMI; PMP certification a plus.
- Has a proven understanding of Agile Project Management and Scrum Mastery; Scrum certifications a plus.
- Has a proven ability to effectively lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously; including multi-disciplinary team, budgets and schedule information.
- Has exceptional written and communication skills. You will often be speaking with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, including: designers, engineers, marketing, QA, BA, etc.
- Is confident and experienced in speaking to clients in person and on the phone.
- Can work closely with designers, engineers and Client to create a collaborative work environment.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Is a strategic thinker and enjoys problem solving.
- Has technical understanding of front & back end development processes and requirements.
- Is extremely proficient with the following tools: JIRA, Smartsheet, Harvest, Google Business tools, video conferencing tools.