Digital Marketing Architect
Core Job Description and Requirements:
- Experience in digital architecture & design, using products or architecting new experience products to help with org digital journey
- Holistic thinker with good integration experience using services and API' s
- Able to think using REST based architecture style
- Demonstrate knowledge of architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Gartner, Zachman)
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with EA tools specifically MEGA or similar products like Alfabet Planning or Troux.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible architecture experience, e.G. Operating as an Architect in large organizations with complex multi-application IT landscapes
- 5+ years knowledgeable experience of different aspects of Digital Marketing platform domain with comprehensive experience in Marketing and Ecommerce technology strategy, architecture, engineering and operations
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven optimization experience with SEO/ SEM, PPC, and Social Media. A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.G, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Hands on expertise with leading mobile dev technologies (ReactJS, Native, iOS, Android), 12 factor App, SPA' s, RWD etc.
- Exposure to both RDBMS and NoSQL data technologies