Job Number: 12939221
We are seeking a Cloud Security Architecture to join our global security team. We are looking for a candidate with broad experience in Cyber Security ideally in a financial services company and a technical background. This role will report to Cloud Security Director based in Europe, work closely with Regional Security team and the Security Operations center. To succeed in this role you must have a good understanding of core security principles, cloud technologies, and virtualization. This opportunity will also work hands on with our clients and therefore we are looking for a strong communicator whom thieves in a client focused environment.
What You'll Do:
- Own all aspects of SaaS security in the region
- Implement group policies, standards and practices ensure security is fit for purpose and meets all client and regulatory requirements
- Work closely with regional SaaS operations and well as other central teams
- Maintain a comprehensive and current understanding of Cyber Security and Information Security threats and
- Maintain security risk register as well as develop and execute a continuous improvement plan based on risk prioritization;
- Technical security solution architecture and review in alignment with the Security controls framework and policies;
- Security risk assessment and prioritization;
- Add hoc and continuous review of security controls to ensure their effectiveness;
- Support various internal and external audits
- Liaise with SOC manager and regional security colleagues to build and report on a set of Security KPIs;
- Liaise and engage with Clients and Prospects to respond queries (RFP, vendor reviews) regarding security controls;
- Approval of any security related changes in line with the change management policy and standards;
- Manage and resolve conflict with regards to information security policy implementation.
What You'll Need:
- BA or equivalent experience
- 10+ years professional work experience in related fields
- Security qualification CISSP / CISM / CISA / SANS / CCSK and strong track record regarding building, deploying and testing effective Security architecture
in complex organizations;
- Hands on knowledge and experience of security in cloud environments - AWS or Azure or GCP;
- Significant knowledge & experience of at least three technologies & standards across
- Application security, Open standards, Networking technologies, Virtualization, Firewalls, Encryption, SIEM (Security, Information and Event Management), IDAM (Identity and Access Management), authentication systems, secure storage, resilience technologies, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), PCIDSS, ISO 2700x, ISO 31500, COBIT, NIST;
- Proven ability to produce high quality documentation and presentation materials for nontechnical and technical audiences.
- Solid understanding of current and recent Cyber attack tactics and techniques
- Demonstrates experience of building, maintaining and influencing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge of cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and the outsourcing of business models.
- Has a " can do attitude; positive thinker
- Able to react proactivity to changing business demands
- Operates under pressure and able to deal with ambiguity in the context of a global company
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and ability to work independently
- Works well with others; able to explain key concepts to different audiences in appropriate business, technical terms.
- Experience in the banking or security/intelligence industry;
- Knowledge of financial services regulations.
- Ability to effectively work within different cultures additional language skills are plus