CSM Scrum Master - Agile Leader - Certified Scrummaster
SCRUM MASTER CSM AGILE LEADER - Our client is seeking a Scrum Master to lead the efforts of a software delivery team on operational support and application needs. The candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance to agile team in order to ensure an effective and efficient software delivery process. As a Scrum Master, you will work with the software delivery team on operational support and application needs. The candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance to agile team in order to ensure an effective and efficient software delivery process.
· Schedule and manage release and sprint planning sessions.
· Manage daily stand-up meetings.
· Organize business demos for sprint deliverables.
· Manage team retrospectives to improve team performance.
· Advocate for continuous improvement in quality and process.
· Assist team members in Agile estimation techniques.
· Coach team members on Agile principles and provide guidance on process and methodology
· Track and communicate team velocity and sprint release progress to all teams and stakeholders.
· Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution in order to improve team productivity.
· Update Agile tracking systems to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs.
· Assist team in making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
· Ensure that the development team members are practicing and engaged in the Agile processes and self-organization.
· Work closely with assigned product owners in defining the vision and ensuring team is on the right track.
· Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
Minimum Experience Required
· Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience
· At least 3 years managing Scrum teams.
· Scrum Master Certification required
· Solution delivery oriented individual.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with a high comfort level presenting to a variety of audiences.
· Strong team management and conflict resolution skills.
· Working Knowledge with sprint boards and backlog management
· Familiarity with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools for managing agile process; JIRA preferred.
· Understanding of the basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures as well as knowledge of the software development life cycle.
· Comfortability with technical working environments and technical jargon.
· Hospitality/Timeshare experience a plus