Job Number: 12943692
Our client is an award winning entertainment software company who is actively seeking C++ Software Engineers to join their team in the Orlando, FL area.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent training and professional experience
- Proficiency with C++
- Experience in a Client/Server environment
- Basic SQL or MySQL knowledge is preferred
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization
- Strong math skills including trigonometry, calculus, and linear algebra.
- Ability to test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer's code competently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Constantly innovate how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
- Excellent decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.