C++ Software Engineer - Java C++ DOD
Our client is seeking multiple Software Developers with C/C++, or JAVA, or C# skills (Clearance Preferred but US Citizenship is required - must be willing to undergo background check and process for Security Clearance). These Software Developers plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging. Prepares documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Supports contractual obligations and specified ISO and CMMI standards.
- Develops training applications and associated toolsets.
- Derive requirements for instructional systems from customer documents and derive software requirements as inputs to design.
- Develops software and software tools to meet instructional requirements.
- Develops concepts for the implementation of tools, techniques and efficient processes for the construction and development of interactive courseware, computer assisted instructional materials and supporting simulation and interactive assets
- Develops design strategies and documents strategies in design documents.
- Develops and maintains software backup, configuration management and quality control on program developments
- Interfaces with Configuration Management and Quality Assurance to meet internal process standards.
- Interfaces with Information Assurance professionals and implements Information Assurance compliance requirements in developed materials
- Ensures the development and implementation of efficient data conversion utilities and tools
- Integrates learning management system software implementations for computer-based, web-based, and distributed learning training.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with SCORM, Section 508, Tin Can or other training industry standards.
- Understands service oriented architectures