Job Number: 12939612
Our client is seeking Business Solutions Consultant in Lake Mary, FL. This role will be an exceptional opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced Tier 1 / Tier 2 Banking professional to join one of the top banking software solutions providers in the world. The Business Solutions Consultant is an integral member of the North Americas' Sales team responsible for business development in North America.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide Banking, Product, and Solution Blueprints expertise to clients
- Perform system demonstrations to prospective customers from C-Level through to End-Users
- Partner with a large team supporting the overall Sales team in driving revenue by helping to qualify accounts
- Respond to requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations
- Execute customer proof of concepts (POCs) and all other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years' experience in the Banking Industry / Banking Software.
- Focus on Tier 1 / Tier 2 organizations in Global financial services.
- Experience in at least one of the following: Global Banking, Corporate Cash Management, International DDA, International Treasury / Capital Markets, Corporate Treasury, or Corporate Lending / SME Lending.
- Functional experience in at least one of the following: Front Office, Middle Office or Back Office functions, Product Management, Business Analyst (Banking SME), System implementations of Front Office/Back Office Systems.
- Bachelor' s Degree in a related field is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present to an audience from C-Level to End User.
- Clearly articulate the value our products will bring to an organization.
- Ability to gain respect and influence as a Trusted Advisor.
- Execute system presentations clearly articulating the value.
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 50% travel).
- Ability to work remote.
- Participate and act as a strong member of the core team.
- Demonstrate quality initiative and ownership.
- Demonstrate open, flexible and creativity in regard to time management and scheduling arrangements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and self-starter, able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to communicate effectively to peers and customers through written and verbal communication.
- Displays creative and original thinking.
- Develops innovative ideas and approaches.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.