Detroit (MI Territory), MI
Kolter Solutions is looking for an experienced Account Manager, Capital Sales Equipment, who will work out of a home office and will be centrally based around Detroit, MI. Relocation is not available for this position.
How you will make a difference:
- Generate sales revenues by performing product demonstrations at selected customer sites.
- Evaluate customer requirements; including installation location, mounting requirements, customer engineering drawings, CAD data, GD&T and inspection plans.
- Identify additional sales opportunities outside of traditional channels.
- Utilize all available resources including sales management, Inside Sales Specialists, Applications Engineers, marketing and others to advance and close sales.
- Work as part of the sales team to generate ideas for company sales opportunities, processes and systems.
- Provide feedback to R&D for product improvement.
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support to potential customers during the evaluation period.
- Min 3 yrs. Proven and successful track record in sales of Capital Equipment/Industrial Sales
- Knowledge of CAD
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelors degree in technical field strongly preferred
- Background in manufacturing (automotive, aerospace, power generation, metalworking, machinery, etc)
- Metrology, coordinate measurement, 3D-imaging, and quality control (print identification, familiarity with GD&T, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to isolate and identify technical problems, formulate and demonstrate solutions
- Ability to travel extensively within territory
- Valid driver's license with excellent driving record